Sten and I got out for a date. I feel like this hasn’t happened as much recently and this just kick started my excitement for making this happen on the regular.
Grandma turned 95! Mom brought chocolate cake and Sigge and I helped her celebrate ❤️
Lincoln and Sigge got some dude time together
Audie came over and we played kinetic sand forever. It’s so funny to watch your “baby” not be the baby and interact with younger kids. He turns into this clown that thinks hitting himself and falling off chairs is his best bet for winning the attention of a younger child. And to his credit it works. But it is the strangest thing to see.
Soooooooo intense while building legos.
Olive and Lucy celebrate 1️⃣0️⃣!!!!!!!!
Saturday morning half marathon. The sun coming up over downtown is one of my favorite scenes.
Grandma turned 95! Mom brought chocolate cake and Sigge and I helped her celebrate ❤️
Lincoln and Sigge got some dude time together
Audie came over and we played kinetic sand forever. It’s so funny to watch your “baby” not be the baby and interact with younger kids. He turns into this clown that thinks hitting himself and falling off chairs is his best bet for winning the attention of a younger child. And to his credit it works. But it is the strangest thing to see.
Soooooooo intense while building legos.
Olive and Lucy celebrate 1️⃣0️⃣!!!!!!!!
Saturday morning half marathon. The sun coming up over downtown is one of my favorite scenes.
It’s been a week. Although this is a place for my highlight reel I would be lying if I said everything is happy all the time. I’m in a bit of a valley and having to trust God and believe in his promises more than ever. I don’t have many blog readers besides Sten- hi ❤️! So I don’t even know why I feel the need to share that. I guess just more for my own record. Maybe so that when I look back on this post a year from now/ or 5 years from now and our circumstances are different I can turn back to God and say— thanks. It’s because of your love for me that I made it through that valley. I guess it’s also a chance for me to see his goodness and mercy in the midst of the trials. I can’t not smile when I see Sigge with his legs crossed playing legos. I feel a leap in my heart when I think about date nights with sten. It’s a reminder to me that I’m so lucky that I have the best people when life feels difficult.
Pressing on. xo. edc.







Hi ❤️
ReplyDelete