Easter at MC was a success! The lobby was full and I’m praying that people walked out of the doors with the hope of Jesus in their hearts.
Snow storm/ snow day meant playing with friends outside and building all the snowmen.
Visiting the big kids at lunch 🥰
Chocolate Milk and school lunch tacos. Brings me right back to 4th grade at Armstrong Elementary School
We dyed Easter eggs. Bc why not?!?
Ice skating at the Hudson rink for Jeremy’s 40th Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate!
Easter at mom and dads with the fam. Brunch was delicious, fam time is my favorite and the egg hunt was hilarious bc dad hid the eggs too early and the squirrels ate through the eggs to get the candy — everyone had fun.
Relaxing.
😎 .
I made a teeny ham. Some super yummy cheesy potato hash brown things and green beans…
And now it’s April. I feel a little depleted in life right now. I have Plantar Fasciitis in the right heel and I’m trying to stay positive, but it is a daily struggle to keep a good attitude. The sun needs to shine, the temperature needs to rise and I need to take a deep breath and know it’s going to be ok. Because it is. Each day brings hope and joy and Gods resurrection means that what is dead inside can absolute be brought back to life. So I guess I need a little resurrecting of my own right now.
xo. edc.












Comments
Post a Comment