It’s Friday. I missed multiple days of my month of thankfulness. On Wednesday I went for a short run. You can’t see it so well in the picture, but there are rays coming out of that one sunny line in the sky. Those always make me feel like that’s Gods goodness and glory being proclaimed in the morning. And I needed it. I needed the reset and the reminder that God is good and he is for me.
I went into Wednesday with a shifted perspective and I am finishing out the week strong. After work today I’m driving up to the women’s retreat with 2 friends and I am excited to see how God moves in the lives of the women of our church. I’m grateful for the opportunity to be part of it all.
November is 1/2 way through! Wish I could slow time.
xo.edc.

Comments
Post a Comment