The gang went west and did ALL THE THINGS. It was amazing and I 10/10 recommend a trip to San Diego with your besties.
Mary got us a very nice hotel which provided comfort, an amazing pool and a perfect location. We saw so much and many different neighborhoods and I would go back in a heartbeat and also feel like I saw what San Diego has to offer and if I never made it back I would be ok :) Does that make sense?
we found a super cool church to go to on Sunday morning and the vibe of the neighborhood was so fun. we walked in and out of shops had mimosas for brunch and took pictures of trendy things.
We saw SEALS! they were so close to us!
Malibu Farms was such a cool dinner spot.
La Jolla forever.
But for real.
Thankful that Jenny packed her camera bc she's amazing and it was such a treat to have San Diego captured in such a beautiful way.
The longest Uber ride home made better by salty air and windows down
The most beautiful church. We all sat in silence and prayed and perhaps shed a couple tears
food was consumed and it was all fresh and beautiful
Then we uber'd to Coronado and fell in love with the hotel, the history and a french pastry restaurant that had perhaps the best croissant I've ever had in my life.
These friendships are so important to me. We always say we'd be fine shoveling poop if we get to do it together, and while I know that is true, it's even better when we get to experience life side by side in a beautiful place like San Diego :)
xo. edc.



















🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
ReplyDelete