I'm behind in life. I hit the wall last week, was up half the night fretting and then spiraled out of control and cried myself to school. I'm better now. The weekend is always a good reset for me. Here is what we've been up to the last 2 weeks. Not in order by the way :)
We finished another Christmas puzzle.
Found this picture of Lucy and her pal Rosie after youth group on my phone
We went to the Y and Lucy and I walked the track together. She wanted to run a couple laps and my legs just could not do it. so instead I took pictures of Lucy doing her thing.

A small group stroll through downtown Hudson while talking about our book, did a body good.
Love my Christmas-y door
Winter is feeling like winter. It’s snowy and some days are frigid and others are comfortable. But I’m enjoying the blanket of silence and stillness this snow has created Cozy Saturday night: eating homemade pizza, watching survivor and wearing Christmas pjs.
Olle dominated in basketball 🏀 last Saturday. It was so fun to watch him play. He was having the greatest time.
Last Friday night we hit up DT Hudson for the candle light stroll, some delicious food, the holly dolls and fur. Mary looks straight out of White Christmas in the best possible way and she gifted me a fur scarf that is warm and wonderful.
A sunshine run after lots of chores and prepping for the week, did a body good.
And look at my porch pots I worked on a couple weeks ago! I got excited about learning to make bows.
This month is flying by. I am happy to have really rested this weekend. The fridge is temps forced a slow down that I really needed. I am thankful for Sten, who always takes care of me, loves me the most and picks up all the pieces when I fall apart. I don't deserve him.
Happy mid-december. I hope your spirits are bright and your nights are cozy.
xo. edc.












Comments
Post a Comment