It snowed last week! We woke up to a fresh blanket.
Andrea and I met for a walk at 6:30am and the only regret was that it wasn’t windy-er/ blowing harder/ icy-er. NOT.
But once the wind died down the kids had a blast all weekend playing in the snow nonstop
We also completed our first Christmas puzzle.
Went for a snowy turkey trot
Thanksgiving kids table.
YUM. I love thanksgiving so much
Celebrating 17 years back where it all began at Lake Elmo Inn! So fun!
I also hosted a wreath making workshop at church and genuinely just enjoyed my time away from the normal routine.
It’s December. Where has 2025 gone???? I am excited for this season. I am ready to soak up the moments of wonder while my kids are still young, bake the treats, wrap the presents, read the Christmas books, dance to the songs, celebrate the traditions, and remember that Advent is a season of waiting. Waiting for prayers to be answered, healing to happen, longing to be fulfilled. I really want this year to be meaningful and intentional and with warm food, after dinner bundled up walks, tons of candles and Christmas lights and countdowns and joy.
We kicked off our first Christmas spectacular of the year with matching jammies + Swedish pancakes + White Christmas … 3 of the very best things in my opinion.
I woke up this morning, went for a run and decided: I am going to do a “Runcember”. I made up this word by combining run and December to signify a run streak for the month of December. I will run everyday this month at least 2 miles and my ultimate goal is to do these runs outside. No matter the temperature.
Ok, also- isn’t this interesting?! Guess I belong in Luxembourg 🇱🇺!
Last. I made a Gingerbread House for my class for Gingerbread Week and they love it. Thank you Amazon ginormous box, Pinterest and white paint for hours of fun :) I spend too much time making the dramatic play area of my room.
I guess I had a lot to say today. Grateful for a place to house my memories and thoughts. xo. edc.











Comments
Post a Comment