Two weeks ago we traveled to Michigan for Sten's Grandma's funeral. We spent about 50% of the time in the car traveling to Chicago, then to Grand Rapids, then back to Chicago, then home all in a 4 day span-- but it was so worth it. It was wonderful to be there with family and special for the kids, too. Funerals and kids don't really mix. I often wonder how I got 2 kids that can't sit still for more than 20 seconds. But the time Lucy and Olle got to spend with their cousins was special. Lucy hasn't stopped talking about Elin and Emi, and Olle and Jonah were little buds, giving lots hugs and kisses. It was SO sweet. I am thankful we were able to be there to honor Gram's life. What a legacy she leaves. I feel lucky to have married into Sten's family-- the people they are, and the love that exists between them all is so inspiring to me.
Hope we get to Chicago sooner than later so we can see all these wonderful people again!
XO. edc
"Baby Jonah!"
Pure adoration for these 2 big cousins 💛
Hope we get to Chicago sooner than later so we can see all these wonderful people again!
XO. edc

Comments
Post a Comment