Even though we are nearing October, it has been sunny and warm and delightful the last week. This weekend we are supposed to hit 90, so it's safe to say Summer fun is still being had. We live about 5 miles from Willow River State Park, and I've been wanting to take the kids here all summer-- we finally made it today. How wonderful it is to adventure with your kids! We hiked around dipped our toes in the water and climbed the 176 stairs to top of the falls. These days are the ones I live for as a mom. I love watching them be brave and encourage each other. Hoping for a few more adventures before the cold weather comes and snatches our spirits. 😉
LOVE THESE 2!
Lucy said: It's so peaceful! I agree.
eating lunch on the rocks.
adventure on!
The patience it takes to go on walks with kids is always such a struggle for me. I want to be a mom that says "it doesn't matter the time, it's about the journey" but let's be honest, kids are SO pokey. I was walking at a snails pace before I realized how far behind Olle was... He had found a stick and was playing "hockey" with a stick and leaf. aye yi yi!
What a magical day with my 2 sweeties.
<3. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment