1. I have a couple favorite spots in our house and luckily one of them happens to be our bedroom, namely my side of the bed :) I’ve never loved our room in any place we’ve lived, so it was important to me that we spend some time and money to make our bedroom a place I want to be. As a result I love to sneak away and read during Olles nap time/ Lucy’s quiet time. Oh, how glorious a quiet house is!
2. We’ve had SO much fun with friends this week! Monday we spent the whole day with Chase and Maci, while Jen and I moved from coffee to tea and talked for 6 hours straight. Tuesday we went to the children’s museum with Theo, Wednesday we went to Theos house for dinner, and yesterday we had Noah over for a play date. I love the fact that we haven’t turned on the TV once this week, and the kids are tired by the end of each day, it also makes winter days zoom by when friends are involved!
3. I have made a point to eat more greens, and since I love vegetables this isn’t hard for me, but sometimes I get stuck in a rut. In an effort to also eat a little less meat I’ve been enjoying a veggie breakfast: avocado toast with sautéed kale, peppers and onions on top. YUMMMM!
4. It’s date 1/10 with my guy tonight!! YESS!!! I’ve been looking forward to this for almost a month when we put it on the calendar. Can’t wait to talk and eat good food and enjoy a night out without parenting!
Time is flying by and I can’t believe we’re already 9 days into February. I’m beginning to feel the downward slope to spring and know that it will be here sooooon. Happy Friday to you! Hope it’s a good one 😘
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment