How in the world is it Friday again?? It's a cousin sleepover night tonight, so we are gearing up for 4 kids, 5 and under. I love cousin sleepovers and hope tonight is full of craziness and laughter that only cousins can create.
My highlights from the week include:
1.
Obviously my date with this guy! We had the coziest booth on a super cold night. I didn’t want the night to end!
2.
We went to Crossroads on Saturday night- the kids love this little bench by the kids check-in and asked to take this picture! Then we had dinner with my family at Jessica’s house in St. Paul afterward. There was something special about all 10 of us around the table that made me feel calm and carefree. Saturday was a highlight of my week for sure.
3.
My mom and I took the kids to Kinnickinnic State Park on Wednesday for some outdoor fun. And we happened upon the BEST sledding hill. Of course we didn’t bring sleds, but not to worry, my mom took off her vest and we took turns sledding down on our coats. Pretty sure these kids have the BEST grandma ever!!!
4. Valentines coincided with Lent this year and a couple from Midcurrent are doing a special Lent small group on the Wednesday’s leading up to Easter. It was just what I needed to feel intentional about the place I’m at in my life and my need and dependence on God. I’m excited to see what I learn in the next 7 weeks
5.
My new favorite Lucy picture. “Family” I know it won’t be long before her people actually look like people and I just want to hold on to these sweet drawings for as long as I can. I love the way she creates and I’m so thankful God have me a girl that will color with me for hours and hours.
Weekend, we’re ready for you ✌️
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment