I love any reason to celebrate, and February 14 is always a bright spot for me in the dead of winter. It just so happens to *maybe* hit 40 today as well, so I'm packing up the kids to check another state park off my 18 in 2018 list.
I love so many, and feel loved by many as well. I've been reflecting during my morning devos what makes me the most happy, and one of the ultimate gifts to me right now is an "i love you" from my kids. They don't say it just to say it, it comes out in bursts of love, that makes me heart feel 1,000x bigger than it is.
Hope you feel loved today. xo. edc.
I love so many, and feel loved by many as well. I've been reflecting during my morning devos what makes me the most happy, and one of the ultimate gifts to me right now is an "i love you" from my kids. They don't say it just to say it, it comes out in bursts of love, that makes me heart feel 1,000x bigger than it is.
Hope you feel loved today. xo. edc.
![]() |
| 3 people I love the most |

Comments
Post a Comment