I have lots of happy memories from this week. Monday being one of the best days:
1.
My mama and sister and the kids came to the Hudson YMCA and we swam, did body pump, then came back to our house for lunch and playing. It was such a good day. These 3 have really been playing well together and it always feels like a gaping hole when they leave. Playmates gone, only mom and Olle to entertain the ever-going Lucy. They were tooth fairies at this moment, and it was so cute to watch them flutter around.
2.
I’ve been pretty good at getting to yoga 2x a week at the Y. I think it’s my favorite thing right now, and I can feel my body starting to remember old rhythms and the way I can move on the mat. I have also realized how my flexibility has a long way to go, so I’m glad to be intentional about my yoga-ing again :)
3.
More creating with this one. Princess stamps and colored pencils while Olle man snoozes. He’s been taking monster naps 3+ hours, so we’ve got a lot of time to fill....
4.
The kids got $8 each for Valentine’s Day from various generous family members 😉 So we took a trip to Panera for a muffin and some “I spy” and then went to target where they picked out a new card game, and a sticker book and a little car. It was one of those special afternoons, where there’s an extra dose of patience for getting kids in and out of the car, coats zipped, hats and mittens on and off... it felt like the afternoon was a secret, no one else involved in our little world.
This weekend is my Birthday! 32! I received some sweet cards in the mail already and a package from my sweet and beautiful blogger friend Rachel. It was such a surprise I had to add it to my Friday Favorites.
5.
Tonight we celebrate with my family and then tomorrow Sten and I get to go out on date 2/10! February has been a good month for us 😉.
XO edc
1.
My mama and sister and the kids came to the Hudson YMCA and we swam, did body pump, then came back to our house for lunch and playing. It was such a good day. These 3 have really been playing well together and it always feels like a gaping hole when they leave. Playmates gone, only mom and Olle to entertain the ever-going Lucy. They were tooth fairies at this moment, and it was so cute to watch them flutter around.
2.
3.
4.
This weekend is my Birthday! 32! I received some sweet cards in the mail already and a package from my sweet and beautiful blogger friend Rachel. It was such a surprise I had to add it to my Friday Favorites.
5.
Tonight we celebrate with my family and then tomorrow Sten and I get to go out on date 2/10! February has been a good month for us 😉.
XO edc
Comments
Post a Comment