we headed back out to Chippewa Falls to get our Christmas tree last week and it was just as magical year 2. So thankful to my aunt and uncle for this fun little adventure we've been able to embark on 2 years in a row.
We were all pretty excited that Sigge was along for the ride, and I think he enjoyed himself too.
We decorated the tree with EVERY ornament from our box, and this morning I sat under it while I had my quiet time. I loved the light it gave me, the evergreen smell it provided and the cozy warm feeling only a Christmas tree can provide.
Feeling merry & bright, and soaking up this season as it is going by so quickly.
We were all pretty excited that Sigge was along for the ride, and I think he enjoyed himself too.
We decorated the tree with EVERY ornament from our box, and this morning I sat under it while I had my quiet time. I loved the light it gave me, the evergreen smell it provided and the cozy warm feeling only a Christmas tree can provide.
Feeling merry & bright, and soaking up this season as it is going by so quickly.









Comments
Post a Comment