Year 3 and the girls got the medal this time around. It was definately our turn to win, and we brought our A game. I did something new this year and saved our Halloween candy to use to decorate and it made it SO fun because we had a million different options to choose from.
I don't know who loves this competition more... Sten and me or the kids?? But needless to say, it is a tradition to keep.
HERE is the recipe (and the story behind my gingerbread making) in case you're looking to make your own gingerbread, and HERE is the icing recipe I used. Royal icing is key, otherwise your gingerbread house will fall apart!
xo. edc
I don't know who loves this competition more... Sten and me or the kids?? But needless to say, it is a tradition to keep.
HERE is the recipe (and the story behind my gingerbread making) in case you're looking to make your own gingerbread, and HERE is the icing recipe I used. Royal icing is key, otherwise your gingerbread house will fall apart!
xo. edc



Comments
Post a Comment