Lucy lost her 8th tooth and I love her smile.
Post run grounding.
Olle and Jordy with matching masks.
Leaving for church on Sunday mornings.... baby Sigge loves dumping things out.
First time in the water. Brrrr. There was ice there about 1 week ago.
Mingling at church.
7 1/2!!!!! How is this possible?!?!
Mommy/Sigge date.
Learned the hard lesson of not running in front of swinging swings.
My main squeeze! Also— am I get worse at selfie’s?!?
Post run grounding.
Olle and Jordy with matching masks.
Leaving for church on Sunday mornings.... baby Sigge loves dumping things out.
First time in the water. Brrrr. There was ice there about 1 week ago.
Mingling at church.
7 1/2!!!!! How is this possible?!?!
Mommy/Sigge date.
Learned the hard lesson of not running in front of swinging swings.
My main squeeze! Also— am I get worse at selfie’s?!?
It’s a good day for a good day.
xo. edc.










Comments
Post a Comment