Magical spring. It is a time of year I love. I have grown to appreciate the longer days, lighter nights, budding greens and melting ice.
I have this great sense of adventure each spring. Like I should go climb a mountain or run my fastest race. It feels like a fresh start and a welcomed guest!
We set out to Willow River last week and it was toooooo icy. So we went to Glover Park instead, where Sten secured his place as ‘best dad ever’ by making up obstacle courses at the playground while I went exploring through the woods. I convinced the fam of a short hike and it made my day knowing we were all 5 participating in one of my favorite things together.
The golden hour.
Lucy’s hand on Sten’s knee just kills me. I ❤️ these 2.
stay for a while spring. xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment