Why is it that Sten rarely makes it into my blog? He doesn't get nearly enough shout-outs, and his handsomeness should be displayed. Destined to change this, I am dedicating this post to him.
Things I love about Sten:
He loves me more than anyone else. I am sure of this and do not doubt it for even a moment. I have often said that if everyone could feel this secure in someones love, the world would be a much brighter place. He's the funniest person I know. Having fun with Sten is the best kind of fun. He is always up for an adventure. Whether it is a picinic outside in the sun in 45 degrees, or packing up the fam for a day trip to Duluth, I feel lucky to have a partner who will do crazy things, and makes not-so-crazy-things way more fun.He really is the best dad. I have no doubt these kids will grow up feeling so confident, so loved and will tell their friends that their dad was their BIGGEST cheerleader.
The reason I have so many pictures of him in this coat is bc it is new and he is deciding whether or not to keep it-- another thing I have grown to love about Sten, he DOES NOT want to make the wrong decision, so he is extremely diligent, thoughtful and intense about his decision making. I am more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants person....
He wanted a side view-- hahahahaha!!!
The reason I have so many pictures of him in this coat is bc it is new and he is deciding whether or not to keep it-- another thing I have grown to love about Sten, he DOES NOT want to make the wrong decision, so he is extremely diligent, thoughtful and intense about his decision making. I am more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants person....
He wanted a side view-- hahahahaha!!!
I know I am lucky! This guy makes me happy. I love him so. xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment