Officially in my mid-30s. What a great place to be. I was greeted with the biggest birthday kiss from Lucy on Wednesday morning and was reminded throughout the day through door drop offs, texts, calls and messages how completely blessed I am.
It was sunny and I got to sit in my favorite place outside and get some kid snuggles, then we made reservations at the children’s museum and had the best afternoon playing and creating, and eventually hit up Bad Weather Brewery. When we got home there was flowers at my door step, a bottle of super duper good wine, chocolates, cards and birthday balloons..... It was a perfect day from beginning to end.
This year I want to take a little bit of my birthday into everyday life. Snuggle my kids, go on lots of dates with Sten, send people notes with chocolate tapped to them and spend a lot of time in the sun.
Life is grand and 35 will be a good year for me.
xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment