We are over the hump (I think?!) and have found a little more of a groove at home.
These pics are out of order, but I love each one and the memories make me smile as these are my favorite people.
I’ve been able to read this book with my extra time. I love it and am excited to finish it.
Meltinggggggggg so. many. puddles. Lots of walks with boots on.
Made these banana muffins that turned out really well.
Steel cut oats, hemp seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and banana is my favorite breakfast right now
Grateful for warm weather so we can play outside.
Extra time with this special one.
Trying new hair do’s.
She is just the greatest.
I have been loving the meme’s. This one is very true of Olle.
More outside adventures.
I’ve kept my run streak alive! 54 days and counting!
Thankful for friends and family who have dropped off activities and food!
Shorts and tee’s bc we live in Wisconsin and when it’s 45* that’s what you do.
I was out on a run and came home and to this note from Lucy: update— we played 2 games of Monkey May I. 1 game of counting Fish, and one game of Dos. I texted this pic to my sister and she said: “that’s a lot of togetherness” 😂
This little Sigge is starting to say so many tiny words and it’s just the cutest thing.
I’m realizing I have a million of these pics.
Our snowman. He only lasted 1 day. But sure was fun to make a snowman in the middle of the day with Lucy!
Puddle splashing.
Our first CA wine shipment came in! Just in time for Sten to lose his taste and smell... we’ll let it age for a couple weeks. 😆
Never a dull moment with these 3.
I have not a single picture of Sten. I’ll have to change that.
I was talking to my sister the other day and she said: well at least you’re quarantined in a big house with a yard. It was the exact “gratitude adjustment” I needed. I feel incredibly lucky that I enjoy my family and GET to spend time with them. What a gift. There have been some long days, we have watched A LOT of movies, but at the end of the day I feel so much love for these 4 people.
1 week left! xo. edc.





















Comments
Post a Comment