Officially a whole hand for my boy. How can it be? Trying to be happy and thankful that I have a wonderful 5 year old to call my own. And I am, it’s just also a teeny bit sad that this firmly puts him in the “kid” category and very much not in the “toddler/baby” category.
I don’t know… I just went down memory lane and found some pictures and now I’ll go cry into my pillow and then make cake and eat mac and cheese, because that’s what he requested for dinner.
Getting older is HARD.
I love you Sigge. Thanks for making our house FULL of more joy than I ever thought possible. Thanks for the reminders about the wonders of the world and about how something as small as a sucker can really turn a day around.
Can’t wait to watch Sigge tackle this year ahead. My creative boy will no doubt do big things.
xo. edc.




















Happy 🖐🏼th Birthday, Sigge!! Enjoy that mac & cheese and cake! 🎉
ReplyDelete