Sten is in Chicago this week for a conference, and I find myself thinking about what he's doing, and how he's doing just about every minute of the day.
It's a good feeling to love the one with you're with, and to miss them when they're gone. There is an empty void in our house when Sten is gone. The kids most definitely feel it. Last night, when Olle was helping me set the table he could NOT fathom not setting a "big plate for daddy". I kept telling him that Sten was gone, but he just couldn't wrap his little brain around the fact that Sten wasn't coming home for dinner.
In the last year since we've started on our new church planting journey I have seen Sten change before my eyes. He's always been the best, but this transition has made him stronger, smarter, deeper, and more humble. He is an excellent leader who leads with authenticity, truth, grace and a strong character. He makes the world a better place everyday.
We miss you Sten!
xo. edc
It's a good feeling to love the one with you're with, and to miss them when they're gone. There is an empty void in our house when Sten is gone. The kids most definitely feel it. Last night, when Olle was helping me set the table he could NOT fathom not setting a "big plate for daddy". I kept telling him that Sten was gone, but he just couldn't wrap his little brain around the fact that Sten wasn't coming home for dinner.
In the last year since we've started on our new church planting journey I have seen Sten change before my eyes. He's always been the best, but this transition has made him stronger, smarter, deeper, and more humble. He is an excellent leader who leads with authenticity, truth, grace and a strong character. He makes the world a better place everyday.
We miss you Sten!
xo. edc
❤️💙❤️
ReplyDelete