What a great weekend from beginning to end! some highlights include our 6K race at Midcurrent on Saturday morning. My 11 mile sunrise run, early Cinco de Mayo celebration at mom and dads Saturday night, an awesome morning at church followed by a night spent at the cabin with just the 5 of us. The weather was perfect all weekend and as I am someone who is affected by the weather, my spirits were extra high this weekend!
oh weekend, I hate to see you go!
xo. edc.
![]() |
| Sunrise run. |
![]() |
| Matching Trolls Jammies. |
![]() |
| These guys pushed in the dock and now summer can begin! |
![]() |
| We got a fire going inside and spent the night being cozy! |
![]() |
| Bathroom selfie with my Lucy girl! Olle went early to church with dad, so Lucy and I got to have some girl time :) |
![]() | ||
| If this guy could be permenantly connected to me, I think he would. He sure loves mom. And I love him. |
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment