Yesterday we had to run a bunch of errands and often that looks like feeding Sigge in the parking lot at school while we wait to pick up Lucy. I hate that “I don’t have enough time to go home, but we’re wayyyy early for pick up” haha. Anyway olle was posing for the best pictures while we were hanging out in the van together it was soooo cute. I love when he’s playful and happy because these days he’s so often mad at the world for some reason.
I love these pictures of him with his super laser glasses... wish you could have heard his noises too, and as my sister noted when she saw the pics: there was a lot of spit going on. He is such a funny guy ♥️
I love these pictures of him with his super laser glasses... wish you could have heard his noises too, and as my sister noted when she saw the pics: there was a lot of spit going on. He is such a funny guy ♥️






Comments
Post a Comment