this post is dedicated to our Lucy girl. She is 5 1/2, fun, silly and smart. We’re still trying to figure out her personality as it seems kids change every six months. Some days she’s a rule follower other days she seems to buck the system, but one thing is always true she’s super creative and has an imagination that is second to none.
She loves school so so much. Her teacher loves her and Lucy loves miss mollie. She comes home knowing things I didn’t teach her, like the fact that a spider isn’t an insect bc it has 8 legs and insects only have 6.... who knew??
The thing she loves the most right now is baby brother. She spends a lot of time playing with Sigge, trying to get him to laugh and running to get a blanket or a bib when needed. There are times when she’s such a big help I don’t know how I would get everything done without her.
She’s growing so fast and just last night, Sten and I said we hope she never stops being her. We couldn’t love her more if we tried.
A Lucy selfie, is there any one cuter?
xo. edc.
She loves school so so much. Her teacher loves her and Lucy loves miss mollie. She comes home knowing things I didn’t teach her, like the fact that a spider isn’t an insect bc it has 8 legs and insects only have 6.... who knew??
The thing she loves the most right now is baby brother. She spends a lot of time playing with Sigge, trying to get him to laugh and running to get a blanket or a bib when needed. There are times when she’s such a big help I don’t know how I would get everything done without her.
She’s growing so fast and just last night, Sten and I said we hope she never stops being her. We couldn’t love her more if we tried.
A Lucy selfie, is there any one cuter?
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment