Not sure why, but I held Sigge for 2 naps the other day. It could have been that the days before were nuts due to a busy weekend, but I just couldn’t put him down. I want to remember his sleepy, peaceful, and content body while he’s sleeping. It’s so special.
I wonder if I felt this way when Olle and Lucy were babies. I’m sure I did to a certain extent, but being a little older and knowing how truly fast kids grow up, Sigge feels so different to me. And he’s just so cute it’s hard to put him down. ♥️ xo. e
I wonder if I felt this way when Olle and Lucy were babies. I’m sure I did to a certain extent, but being a little older and knowing how truly fast kids grow up, Sigge feels so different to me. And he’s just so cute it’s hard to put him down. ♥️ xo. e


Comments
Post a Comment