This post is dedicated to Olle, who constantly is making us laugh, but we can’t actually laugh bc he is the most sensitive kid ever. Olle is almost 4. He is happy and joyful and moody and angry all in the same 5 minute span. He is constantly doing Spider-Man moves, or making some sort of “boy” sound. This is new territory for me, as I grew up with a sister, but I have to say I’m enjoying it to the max. I marvel at how much energy he has, but then also am not surprised when he zonks out in the car on our 6 minute drive to the ymca. He wants to be big more than any kid I’ve ever met and can’t wait to be in school next year.
He’s very observant, he loves his sis and little bro and he has a soft spot for mom and dad.
We love him more than we could ever imagine and constantly comment on how handsome he is.
Olle-man, don’t ever stop being one cool dude.
He’s very observant, he loves his sis and little bro and he has a soft spot for mom and dad.
We love him more than we could ever imagine and constantly comment on how handsome he is.
Olle-man, don’t ever stop being one cool dude.



Comments
Post a Comment