This week was a fun one. We hung out with the Johnson’s, survived our fridge going out and celebrated Lucy and Olives birthday. What a whirlwind!
1// Kate and I have always made a point to see each other as often as time allows and with each child we’ve added to the bunch it seems to get harder and harder. Some of my favorite, favorite memories were when we both were new moms and we’d visit each other with our babies for weeks at a time. It was SO special. Now there’s 6 kids between us and the kids are destined to be friends— if we have to force it, we will!!
We had a blast with the whole crew. It was not quiet, but it was fun!
2// Lucy and Olive’s LEGO friends birthday party was a hit! There were LEGOfriends galore, and I have the greatest time when we're all together. The time always flies and ends with tired kids buckling into seatbelts and asking when "we'll see Amos and Olive again".
3// Olle and Sigge bring a lot of joy into my life. Olle was gifted some costumes this week, and has been having fun trying them on and doing a lot of moves in them. He has been so sweet lately. Lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles and smiles. He's one of a kind and we love him so much!
And I can't get over this little hat on Sigge-boy!! He can turn any day around for me with his flappy arms, snorts, giggles and smiles.
I cannot believe the weekend is here. Tomorrow I am pacing a 1/2 marathon in the cities, then I board a plan for Cali and go visit Emily for her Birthday! I've been looking forward to this so much. Can't wait to explore Sonoma and cheers to the Birthday girl :)
xx, edc.
1// Kate and I have always made a point to see each other as often as time allows and with each child we’ve added to the bunch it seems to get harder and harder. Some of my favorite, favorite memories were when we both were new moms and we’d visit each other with our babies for weeks at a time. It was SO special. Now there’s 6 kids between us and the kids are destined to be friends— if we have to force it, we will!!
We had a blast with the whole crew. It was not quiet, but it was fun!
2// Lucy and Olive’s LEGO friends birthday party was a hit! There were LEGOfriends galore, and I have the greatest time when we're all together. The time always flies and ends with tired kids buckling into seatbelts and asking when "we'll see Amos and Olive again".
3// Olle and Sigge bring a lot of joy into my life. Olle was gifted some costumes this week, and has been having fun trying them on and doing a lot of moves in them. He has been so sweet lately. Lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles and smiles. He's one of a kind and we love him so much!
And I can't get over this little hat on Sigge-boy!! He can turn any day around for me with his flappy arms, snorts, giggles and smiles.
I cannot believe the weekend is here. Tomorrow I am pacing a 1/2 marathon in the cities, then I board a plan for Cali and go visit Emily for her Birthday! I've been looking forward to this so much. Can't wait to explore Sonoma and cheers to the Birthday girl :)
xx, edc.






Comments
Post a Comment