This month has felt a bit out of control, starting the last weekend in September when I was gone for the women's retreat, followed by either Sten or me being gone or having guests in town every weekend since, AND the weekdays didn't slow down either. I have been subbing at Olle's school and took a job as the Lunch Bunch coordinator on Wednesdays.... I have said "yes" to too many things this month and I have vowed that November will be a month of "no's". I love a catchy theme, so NOvember it is.... What does this mean?
- No to playdates except the ones I have already committed to
- No to evenings out except the ones already on my calendar
- No to doing anything during Sigge's afternoon nap
- No to me and Sten being apart on the weekends
- Yes to lots of dinners around our table followed by playing with the kids before bed
- Yes to reading on the couch after kids go to bed with Sten
- Yes to getting REALLY good sleep
- Yes to eating nourishing food and having my sister keep me accountable on My Fitness Pal.
- Yes to visits with Great Grandma
- Yes to slow mornings at Panera on Saturdays
- Yes to yoga class
- Yes to sub 20 min 5k training work
- Yes to Saturday night church and dinner at mom and dads.
Hoping this list will keep me in check.
xo. edc.
- No to playdates except the ones I have already committed to
- No to evenings out except the ones already on my calendar
- No to doing anything during Sigge's afternoon nap
- No to me and Sten being apart on the weekends
- Yes to lots of dinners around our table followed by playing with the kids before bed
- Yes to reading on the couch after kids go to bed with Sten
- Yes to getting REALLY good sleep
- Yes to eating nourishing food and having my sister keep me accountable on My Fitness Pal.
- Yes to visits with Great Grandma
- Yes to slow mornings at Panera on Saturdays
- Yes to yoga class
- Yes to sub 20 min 5k training work
- Yes to Saturday night church and dinner at mom and dads.
Hoping this list will keep me in check.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment