Happy Friday! I've been looking forward to this weekend because my college roommate/family is coming tonight! There’s snow in the forecast so I’m positive we won’t be doing any fun fall things but hopefully the kids can play and we can catch up. That’s all you really hope for when friends come to visit anyway right?
Despite snow being in the forecast this week was insanely nice!! We went to 2 different parks and I sent Lucy to school without coats most of the days. Here’s some favorites from the week:
1// i came home from the marathon and Sten and Olle were matching at church... what?!? Look at these 2!
4// this giant pumpkin our friend dropped off is my favorite!! It makes me feel so festive! There’s lots of Halloween talk around here. Can’t wait to see what these kids land on :)
Cheers to a fantastic week riding the high of the marathon and feeling grateful for my family.
xo. edc
Despite snow being in the forecast this week was insanely nice!! We went to 2 different parks and I sent Lucy to school without coats most of the days. Here’s some favorites from the week:
1// i came home from the marathon and Sten and Olle were matching at church... what?!? Look at these 2!
2// we had 3 days without dad bc he was at a pastors retreat, so on Tuesday night we made the most of extended patio season and met cousins at bad weather brewing. It was really fun.
3// since I was soooooo sore from the marathon I feel like we did a lot of extra sitting and snuggling this week. I’m not upset about it!
4// this giant pumpkin our friend dropped off is my favorite!! It makes me feel so festive! There’s lots of Halloween talk around here. Can’t wait to see what these kids land on :)
Cheers to a fantastic week riding the high of the marathon and feeling grateful for my family.
xo. edc







Comments
Post a Comment