- Find the great in each day this month ✔️
- Paint our bathroom 1/2 ✔️ (first coat on today!)
- Make deep dish pizza ✔️
- Run at least 37 minutes each day ✔️
- Read a book (almost ✔️ )
- Eat lunch with each of the kids at school (Lucy ✔️)
- Print out new pictures for the frames in our house
- Go on a date with sten ✔️
- Go cross country skiing
- Send out 2 snail mails ✔️
- Paint my nails weekly ✔️
- Enjoy my coffee fireside each morning (been sitting in our new spot instead)
- Play Rummikub ✔️
- Have someone over to play hand and foot
- Go for a family hike
- Try a new recipe ✔️
- Make heart shaped pancakes for Valentine’s Day ✔️
- Open our Port from sbragia ✔️
- Go through kid’s drawers
- Perfect my overnight oats recipe ✔️
- Random Act of Kindness ✔️
- Get rid of 2 bags of “stuff” in our house ✔️
- Go sledding
- Go to light house 5 times
- Watch the Super Bowl ✔️
- Have the best time at the Tattersall Volunteer Party ✔️
- Wake up at 5am on my birthday so I can enjoy my special day a little extra!
- Apply lotion more ✔️
- Do a card workout with Lucy
- Try no food after 7pm for 12 hours of fasting.
- 37 push-ups a day
- 37 sit ups a day
- Continue our penny system with the kids (Sigge ✔️)
- Run 37 miles on my birthday
- Do a spa day with Lucy
- Go out for brunch
- Blog everyday! (I’ve maybe missed a couple)
I’ve got 8 days left to finish my 37 list. I’ve been doing amazing!!!! I’m going to hit it hard this last week and finish strong!!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment