Does every parent cry when someone tells them something amazing about their kids? …. It’s me! Hi!
I love being Lucy’s mom. I love that I’ve had the privilege of being there for every single milestone of her vision and for putting in SO much hard work for so many years and watching it all pay off.
I love watching her be brave and talk to adults and explain what she can see and can’t see. I love hearing her preferences when we take her out for a special date. I love knowing that if she misses half a day of school for an appointment she will be 100% fine and will ease back into school with confidence. I love that she named the best part of her day as hanging out with mom and dad.
Her appointment today at Mayo was awesome. She’s seeing the best she ever has and was just such a champ all morning long. We feel so lucky to have an amazing dr. take care of her all these years.
I love my Lucy girl SO much.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment