Happy February. It’s double birthday month in our house. Sigge turns 4 on the 15th and I turn 37 on the 24th. And I made it through the snowiest January ever with wayyyyy more gray days than sunny ones, so things are looking up.
I’m excited about this birthday. I like getting older and find age really is just a number bc I certainly don’t FEEL like I’m in my upper 30’s.
This month I am going to:
- Find the great in each day this month
- Paint our bathroom
- Make deep dish pizza
- Run at least 37 minutes each day
- Read a book
- Eat lunch with each of the kids at school
- Print out new pictures for the frames in our house
- Go on a date with sten
- Go cross country skiing
- Send out 2 snail mails
- Paint my nails weekly
- Enjoy my coffee fireside each morning
- Play Rummikub
- Have someone over to play hand and foot
- Go for a family hike
- Try a new recipe
- Make heart shaped pancakes for Valentine’s Day
- Open our Port from sbragia
- Go through kid’s drawers
- Perfect my overnight oats recipe
- Random Act of Kindness
- Get rid of 2 bags of “stuff” in our house
- Go sledding
- Go to light house 5 times
- Watch the Super Bowl
- Have the best time at the Tattersall Volunteer Party
- Wake up at 5am on my birthday so I can enjoy my special day a little extra!
- Apply lotion more
- Do a card workout with Lucy
- Try no food after 7pm for 12 hours of fasting.
- 37 push-ups a day
- 37 sit ups a day
- Continue our penny system with the kids
- Run 37 miles on my birthday
- Do a spa day with Lucy
- Go out for brunch
- Blog everyday!
I CAN’T WAIT!!!
xo. edc.
Here is my “great” for today! Being Frosty π₯Ά with Ash this morning.

Comments
Post a Comment