We’ve had a good week, and I’m happy Friday is here!
#1.)
Sunday night was our monthly women’s event-- IF:table. We meet in the coziest loft above a salon downtown Hudson. We share a meal and talk for 2 hours, about our life, our goals, our faith and whatever is heavy on our hearts. It’s been such a great way to get to this community of women better.
#2.)
Monday we had Noah and Lilly over for the day. It was so sweet seeing Lucy and Olle with little baby Lilly. ❤️ But I will say, four kids under 4 is not for the faint of heart!
#3.)
I’ve been working my way up to a sub 20 min 5K and I finally got it yesterday in 19:50! Unfortunately I was on the treadmill, so I can’t really count it, bc the treadmill forces me to run faster, but I’m marking my victory down and working toward faster splits outside too.
This is not a favorite, but we didn’t have the best eye appointment for Lucy this week. Her vision went down in her left eye, which we have not yet experienced. I was devastated driving home from that appointment. I felt like I’d failed my baby and her vision and still am feeling just sad about the whole thing. I hope that we can turn things around and even maybe get a second opinion down at Mayo Rochester.
Happy St Patrick’s Day weekend! 💚💚💚💚 xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment