It’s Easter weekend! So excited for our first MIDCURRENT Easter and to see all the beautiful faces on Sunday morning. I missed Easter with my fam last year because I was running the Boston Marathon, so this feels like an extra special year, although I also wouldn’t mind being in Boston right now. 😉
This week seemed to fly, for no reason in particular, we stayed busy with the usual stuff, and I just loved all the sunny times I got to have with the kids.
1.
Lucy and I got all dressed up on Saturday and went to my cousins tea party bridal shower in Eau Claire, it was so special to me and I think to her too. Of course cousin olive was there, so it was super fun girl time.
2.
Our Tuesday dinner club included these cuties (Noah + LT) and their mamas. We ate Santa Fe chicken and played and played and played. Love these 3 boys, and how Lucy takes on the role of mother hen when we’re all together.
3.
I sent this picture to Sten on Wednesday with a caption that read “ughhhh, why are they the cutest?????” I just adore these two. And their sibling bonding has exploded over the last month. They think of the funniest things to play together and I seriously couldn’t love it more.
4. Lucy and I started reading the American Girl books officially this week!! We started with Meet Molly and she is hooked. I devoured these books as a young girl and although I’m not sure she understands everything she listens so intently and doesn’t want me to stop. I think we’ve got a fan!
5. Thursday, my saint angel Gracia came over and watched the kids for a couple hours while I ran errands.... after my errands I had a few minutes to spare and I sat in a parking lot facing the sun, turned off the car and just basked in the sunlight. I had a really go go go day, and it felt absolutely incredible to just re-group and have zero expectation on me. I’m beyond grateful for Gracia, who has swooped into our lives through MIDCURRENT and has been the biggest blessing to our family.
It’s been a good week and I know it’s going to be a powerful weekend as we celebrate death being defeated!!! In Olle's words: "Jesus WON!"
xo. edc
This week seemed to fly, for no reason in particular, we stayed busy with the usual stuff, and I just loved all the sunny times I got to have with the kids.
1.
Lucy and I got all dressed up on Saturday and went to my cousins tea party bridal shower in Eau Claire, it was so special to me and I think to her too. Of course cousin olive was there, so it was super fun girl time.
2.
Our Tuesday dinner club included these cuties (Noah + LT) and their mamas. We ate Santa Fe chicken and played and played and played. Love these 3 boys, and how Lucy takes on the role of mother hen when we’re all together.
3.
I sent this picture to Sten on Wednesday with a caption that read “ughhhh, why are they the cutest?????” I just adore these two. And their sibling bonding has exploded over the last month. They think of the funniest things to play together and I seriously couldn’t love it more.
4. Lucy and I started reading the American Girl books officially this week!! We started with Meet Molly and she is hooked. I devoured these books as a young girl and although I’m not sure she understands everything she listens so intently and doesn’t want me to stop. I think we’ve got a fan!
5. Thursday, my saint angel Gracia came over and watched the kids for a couple hours while I ran errands.... after my errands I had a few minutes to spare and I sat in a parking lot facing the sun, turned off the car and just basked in the sunlight. I had a really go go go day, and it felt absolutely incredible to just re-group and have zero expectation on me. I’m beyond grateful for Gracia, who has swooped into our lives through MIDCURRENT and has been the biggest blessing to our family.
It’s been a good week and I know it’s going to be a powerful weekend as we celebrate death being defeated!!! In Olle's words: "Jesus WON!"
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment