Happy the weekend is here and day light savings, which means we *may* luck out with the kids sleeping in later?? I know you lose an hour in the spring, but kids don’t know that! So Olles usual 5am wake up, will now be 6a! Can’t wait! :)
This week went fast. We went to our cousins on Monday for an unexpected snow day, Tuesday got to see Grandma and Great Grandma and had guests for dinner, Wednesday was a home day with a trip to Trader Joe’s and the library, and Thursday we went to see friends in Menomonie! And I got some hours to myself while Gracia came and played with the kids. Seriously, she’s the BEST!
This girl is a favorite today. Last night she said to me (while tucking her in) “I’m glad God made me” 💕 My heart melted into a puddle on the floor. I hope she feels that way forever. That she always remembers that she’s special, that she’s perfect and that she’s worth it. In this picture she’s tucking in her stuffed animals, being just the sweetest and best little mama.
We had some seriously sunny days this week. I wish you could hear my kids screaming in this picture: “SHADOWS!”
Tonight we’re going out for dinner and other than that don’t have many plans. ❤️ Happy weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment