It’s been a good week, lots of highlights.
Another fun hike with the fam last weekend in the sunshine. We’ve been to Willow River so many times over the last couple weeks that the kids have to do the same things each time. It’s cute. Makes my heart full to watch them romp through the sun and snow.
Love these 2 creative kids. Painting is a favorite at our house and luckily this day I didn’t have to clean up this mess 😉
Dentist appointments for both kids this week! Lucy has become such a "first born rule follower", that I didn’t even wonder if she’d be amazing, I just knew it. But Olle has never been to the dentist, and I was a little unsure-- he was too, until the dentist said he could pick out a toothbrush at the end. He hopped up on that big chair, put on those spider man sunglasses and was a totally rockstar. It was so cute!
Tomorrow it’s a girls day in Eau Claire at my cousins Bridal Shower. We’re riding out with mom, Jessica and Olive and I know we’ll have lots of girl talk and tons of fun ❤️
XOXO. edc
Comments
Post a Comment