I'm interested in a lot of things: being creative, being adventurous, having close relationships, blogging, summer, but I think top on my list is food and exercise. A dream day for me would include an early morning yoga class, then a trip to Whole Foods, where I would spend an insane amount of money on fresh, delicious food. Breakfast and coffee on the front porch in my yoga clothes, then reading a book about nutrition, or a cookbook/ cooking magazine scouring for new recipes to try. I'd go for a 3 hour run mid day, and then bike to a chocolate shop for some dark chocolate peanut butter cups. I'd shower, do a face mask, then get all ready, pour myself a glass of red wine, and cook dinner, taking my time-- letting the onions get soft, throwing in tons of spices, setting up my cheese board while I sip my wine and chat with Sten. We'd eat the best dinner and then clean up, roll ourselves to the couch to watch a cooking show and then head to bed, where I'd fall asleep dreaming about curry, and homemade bread, and roasted vegetables.
Just writing that makes me happier! Lighter! Healthier! If only I had a million dollars to spend at Whole Foods, no responsibilities, and kids that loved my healthy cooking :) Maybe this will be my retired life!
My friend Kate recently introduced me to the book, "How Not To Die". It's captured my attention and made me think twice before putting things into my body. We've always been healthy eaters at our house, but lately I am so much more aware of what that actually means, how much sugar is hiding in every processed food, and how eating a more plant based diet could add years of healthy living to your life. I'm excited to continue reading and researching and can't wait to report back on my findings.
XO. edc.
Just writing that makes me happier! Lighter! Healthier! If only I had a million dollars to spend at Whole Foods, no responsibilities, and kids that loved my healthy cooking :) Maybe this will be my retired life!
My friend Kate recently introduced me to the book, "How Not To Die". It's captured my attention and made me think twice before putting things into my body. We've always been healthy eaters at our house, but lately I am so much more aware of what that actually means, how much sugar is hiding in every processed food, and how eating a more plant based diet could add years of healthy living to your life. I'm excited to continue reading and researching and can't wait to report back on my findings.
XO. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment