Lucy rode her bike with no training wheels today! At the beginning of the summer I told her that she’ll be able to do the monkey bars at the park and ride her bike without training wheels all by the end of the summer and we are 2 for 2!
I was so proud of her I cried. I know this isn’t a big deal for most kids (or maybe it is, idk) but athletic endeavors do not come naturally to this girl. She’s got a million other talents that no one else has, but she’s the first to admit she’s not overly sporty.... with that being said I think she grew 5 inches today with how much she surprised herself and was just so stinkin’ proud of herself all afternoon long. I can’t even think about it without tearing up. GAHHHH! I just love her so much.
This stage is just incredible. She’s such an innocent child but teetering on the edge of mature girl. She’s accomplished a lot this summer, and to say I’m honored to be able to witness these things first hand would be a gross understatement. She’s gained a lot of confidence and it is so fun to watch her!
Luc-ers. You have NO idea how much pride I had watching on 2 wheels today.
xo. edc.
I was so proud of her I cried. I know this isn’t a big deal for most kids (or maybe it is, idk) but athletic endeavors do not come naturally to this girl. She’s got a million other talents that no one else has, but she’s the first to admit she’s not overly sporty.... with that being said I think she grew 5 inches today with how much she surprised herself and was just so stinkin’ proud of herself all afternoon long. I can’t even think about it without tearing up. GAHHHH! I just love her so much.
This stage is just incredible. She’s such an innocent child but teetering on the edge of mature girl. She’s accomplished a lot this summer, and to say I’m honored to be able to witness these things first hand would be a gross understatement. She’s gained a lot of confidence and it is so fun to watch her!
Luc-ers. You have NO idea how much pride I had watching on 2 wheels today.
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment