Today Jessica had her first day back at school. I’m so sad. I know it’s not the start of school for us, but it feels like summer is definitely coming to a close. We have so much fun with cousins during the summer and I enjoy every minute I get to spend with Jessica.
We spent yesterday at the MOA with cousies riding rides and building at LEGOland and it was the perfect way to usher out Sumner 2019– although I think it made today even harder.
I’m glad Jessica does what she does September-June but selfishly I wish she wasn’t so gifted at teaching and that she didn’t have a heart for her students and I got to hang out with her all year long.
xo. edc.
We spent yesterday at the MOA with cousies riding rides and building at LEGOland and it was the perfect way to usher out Sumner 2019– although I think it made today even harder.
I’m glad Jessica does what she does September-June but selfishly I wish she wasn’t so gifted at teaching and that she didn’t have a heart for her students and I got to hang out with her all year long.
xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment