Jessica and I had the chance to take a sister + Sigge trip to KC this past weekend. Each day was spent exploring, eating and shopping our way through the area. We had the best time.
We wasted no time seeing the sights when we drove in on Saturday evening. Kansas City MO is such a neat city, lots to do. Here’s the view from the WW1 monument:
We wasted no time seeing the sights when we drove in on Saturday evening. Kansas City MO is such a neat city, lots to do. Here’s the view from the WW1 monument:
We stopped for wood fired pizzas before taking on the million steps it took to get up here :)
Sunday we went to the Country Club Plaza and had breakfast at the Oliver. YUMMMM. Then shopped the plaza until we found the Amigoni Urban Winery. After a few tastings we settled on the Syra Rosè and it was SO good. We found a spot (La Bodega) for tapas after and ended our night with a lap swim in my aunt and uncles pool. It was the dreamiest day. Everything about it. I did not want it to end.
Monday, we went to Boulevard Brewery and did the tour, then went to Jax (SO GOOD) for some seafood. We flew back to msp Tuesday morning after seeing our cousin Emily and saying goodbye to grandma and Lynn and Brad. I needed this trip with every fiber of my being. Time with my sister was priceless, time to read a book and drink hot coffee was rejuvenating, and time away from Lucy and Olle was restful. I feel so lucky that I got to go.
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment