Saturday: waiting right now to leave for my run. I think Kate and I will run through north Hudson and to the Stillwater bridge and back. This will be 60 miles for me this week, which feels so good. Then today we will:
- let Sten get out for a run when I get home. Woohoo! He’s put in almost 25 miles this week.
- fold a load of laundry
- meet Up with great grandma Kay and Dave and Joanie
- go to Trader Joe’s for a few staples I’m out of
- enjoy a bike ride with my Lucy girl
- prep and plan my meals this week
- read my new running books.
This is going to be a good day. xo edc
Also. Jessica bought this outfit for Sigge and I’m obsessed.
- let Sten get out for a run when I get home. Woohoo! He’s put in almost 25 miles this week.
- fold a load of laundry
- meet Up with great grandma Kay and Dave and Joanie
- go to Trader Joe’s for a few staples I’m out of
- enjoy a bike ride with my Lucy girl
- prep and plan my meals this week
- read my new running books.
This is going to be a good day. xo edc
Also. Jessica bought this outfit for Sigge and I’m obsessed.

Comments
Post a Comment