One of my fav weekends of the summer-- dinner club at Rita and Randy's cabin this past weekend.
Reasons it was awesome:
- no kids (besides Sigge)
- really beautiful place
- great workouts
- amazing food
- amazing wine
- boat ride
- women's retreat planning
- evening bonfires
- lazy mornings reading and talking about the enneagram
- so relaxing
If I could spend every Thursday- Saturday like that I would :)
Thanks for the great weekend Dinner Club. You sure are special.
XO. edc.
Reasons it was awesome:
- no kids (besides Sigge)
- really beautiful place
- great workouts
- amazing food
- amazing wine
- boat ride
- women's retreat planning
- evening bonfires
- lazy mornings reading and talking about the enneagram
- so relaxing
If I could spend every Thursday- Saturday like that I would :)
Thanks for the great weekend Dinner Club. You sure are special.
![]() |
| The whole crew. Unfortunately you can't see Mikes face, only his legs. LOL |
![]() |
| Post dock workout. |
![]() |
| Let's talk about this breakfast charcuterie! WHAT?!? |
![]() |
| boat life with my fav. |
![]() |
| Sigge + Asparagus |
![]() |
| bonfire + hammerschlagen |
![]() |
| the girlies. so thankful for these friends |







Comments
Post a Comment