Hoping to bring Friday Favorites back into my blogging life for a time. So here I go!
1.Kinnickinnic hike with mom, And cousins on Tuesday. We all agreed the fall like weather was great for hiking, but we’ll take some 80’s (because it is still August!) The kids did awesome, I think we went nearly 2 miles with limited complaints!
2.Watching big brother be amazing on his bike. Olle loves having an audience and I love watching him excel in anything! He’s a machine! This night was perfect. Summer nights can’t be beat.
3.My lunch everyday this week. I recently fell in love with soft boiled eggs. They are soooo creamy and delicious. So easy to make too. Eggs in cold water. Let boil. Set timer for 6 mins. Put directly into ice bath. Peel. Enjoy!
Lastly. No pictures taken, but we had both 4K orientation and Kindergarten orientation this week. And I think it’s going to be a great year. I’m so excited for my kids. ♥️
Happy Friday. xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment