So proud of my girl. She was fearless at the pool the other day and took her test for the pink wrist band. This test is jumping in the deep end, treading water for 30 seconds, going straight to a 10 second front float and then back to treading for 10 more seconds without ever stopping or touching anything and she passed! Now she can be in the pool at the Y without me there (which feels like something I could never do).
We celebrated with $1 cones at McDonald’s. I love how brave this girl is in the water. She wants to be a swim teacher when she grows up and I’d say she is well on her way! ♥️♥️♥️
We celebrated with $1 cones at McDonald’s. I love how brave this girl is in the water. She wants to be a swim teacher when she grows up and I’d say she is well on her way! ♥️♥️♥️
Love you Lucy 🐻.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment