How can it be that we have been with this guy for 1/2 a year?? We love him SO much. This month he’s been gnawing (gumming) peppers, cucumbers, carrots, chicken... anything I can hand to him that he won’t choke on, and some soft avocado as well. It’s fun to put him in his high chair at meal times and have him “eat” with us. The kids ask me every time I give him something if the doctor said I could... “mom, did the dr say he could have that????” I think they know I like to push the envelope a little and they are trying to keep me on track.
Sigge loves his siblings and they are the ones that get him to laugh harder than the rest of us can. He thinks they are hilarious. Especially when they are sliding down slides or jumping up and falling down. Or singing and dancing. Nothing gets him going more than that.
I fail to find words that describe how much of a gift Sigge is. I wonder if my parents were this enamored with me— if all parents feel this way about their last baby???
My biggest prayer for Sigge right now is that he’ll grow up feeling so loved that he’s able to love others better than I ever could.
xo. edc.
Sigge loves his siblings and they are the ones that get him to laugh harder than the rest of us can. He thinks they are hilarious. Especially when they are sliding down slides or jumping up and falling down. Or singing and dancing. Nothing gets him going more than that.
I fail to find words that describe how much of a gift Sigge is. I wonder if my parents were this enamored with me— if all parents feel this way about their last baby???
My biggest prayer for Sigge right now is that he’ll grow up feeling so loved that he’s able to love others better than I ever could.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment