I can’t fathom what I’ll feel like one month from today when I wake up with a one year old. I don’t want to think about it— so instead I’ll just enjoy my last month of having a baby.
11 MONTHS!
This guy loves mom, sweet potatoes, paper, opening things, and water.
He’s good at crawling, fake crying and whining, clapping his hands, shaking his head and eating.
He can climb up steps, and can walk if you’re holding his hands.
He hates getting in his car seat, getting his diaper changed and getting dressed. He also does not like when Lucy gets too close to him. It sends him into an automatic freak out.
He can make us all want to pull out our hair and then nearly simultaneously send us into a love so deep we can’t even describe it. Lucy often says, uggggg, I just love him so much!! (To which Sten and I look at each other and say—“we know”).
One more month of loving our Sigge “baby”. You better believe I’ll be soaking in every minute.
xo. edc.
11 MONTHS!
This guy loves mom, sweet potatoes, paper, opening things, and water.
He’s good at crawling, fake crying and whining, clapping his hands, shaking his head and eating.
He can climb up steps, and can walk if you’re holding his hands.
He hates getting in his car seat, getting his diaper changed and getting dressed. He also does not like when Lucy gets too close to him. It sends him into an automatic freak out.
He can make us all want to pull out our hair and then nearly simultaneously send us into a love so deep we can’t even describe it. Lucy often says, uggggg, I just love him so much!! (To which Sten and I look at each other and say—“we know”).
One more month of loving our Sigge “baby”. You better believe I’ll be soaking in every minute.
xo. edc.

Happy 11 months, Sigge!!! I can't believe how fast this almost-year has gone! 🎉🎉
ReplyDelete