I had a goal of 33 miles this week and I fell very short. I am blaming it on the fact that I spent a lot of my workout time at Lighthouse Yoga. My free week has now ended so I will be swapping the heated studio, chandeliers, and calming ambiance for the crowded, loud, kind of smelly Y. Back to my humble roots. 😂 I enjoyed every class I took, they challenged me mentally and physically and I hope someday to go back!
Runs//
Sunday: 4 miles 6:59 avg
Monday: 5am boot camp, 2.5 miles (this was the day I ran out of gas 😒) 8:13 avg, 5:30 yoga sculpt.... phew!
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: 7.10 miles 7:32 avg
Thursday: 6am yoga sculpt 3.12 miles 8:06 avg
Friday: power yoga heated at 105! It felt amazing!
Saturday: 9 miles 7:04 avg.
Total= 25.7 miles
Favorite run = I felt strong on that 9 miler, I was hoping to get under 7 for my average, but started out a little too slow and couldn’t close the gap.
This week: I’m going to give myself some grace and do whatever my body feels.
What I listened to: a lot of random music! I had my “2019 most played songs” playlist going.
My shoes got dirty 👍! And also, I’ve been covering up my ankles and wearing tall socks to keep my ligaments warmer. Not sure if it’s helping, but I’m definitely up for giving anything a try!
happy running. xo. edc.
Runs//
Sunday: 4 miles 6:59 avg
Monday: 5am boot camp, 2.5 miles (this was the day I ran out of gas 😒) 8:13 avg, 5:30 yoga sculpt.... phew!
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: 7.10 miles 7:32 avg
Thursday: 6am yoga sculpt 3.12 miles 8:06 avg
Friday: power yoga heated at 105! It felt amazing!
Saturday: 9 miles 7:04 avg.
Total= 25.7 miles
Favorite run = I felt strong on that 9 miler, I was hoping to get under 7 for my average, but started out a little too slow and couldn’t close the gap.
This week: I’m going to give myself some grace and do whatever my body feels.
What I listened to: a lot of random music! I had my “2019 most played songs” playlist going.
My shoes got dirty 👍! And also, I’ve been covering up my ankles and wearing tall socks to keep my ligaments warmer. Not sure if it’s helping, but I’m definitely up for giving anything a try!
happy running. xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment