I went to MOPS yesterday morning and it was “spa day”. This meant there were massages and beauticians and yoga and a quiet room. I showed up for the quiet room. I sat and journaled and prayed. I am doing too much and have to take some things off my plate. I feel overwhelmed and not as joyful doing the things that I LIKE to do. I recognized that I have fears with letting things go: mostly letting people down, and letting myself down.
How do people say no? I am awful at it, and then I come crumbling down.... hard. It's like I've just worked so diligently to dig a huge hole, and then I realize I'm stuck in it.
Hopefully this week I can work on doing less. I'm ready to not feel as if I'm stuck in a hole :)
I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I will get a run in, go to Lunch Bunch, and then read at Lucy's school. My biggest "to-do" is holding Sigge.
Here's hoping I can say no, xo. edc.
![]() |
| Here I sat for almost an hour. |
How do people say no? I am awful at it, and then I come crumbling down.... hard. It's like I've just worked so diligently to dig a huge hole, and then I realize I'm stuck in it.
Hopefully this week I can work on doing less. I'm ready to not feel as if I'm stuck in a hole :)
I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I will get a run in, go to Lunch Bunch, and then read at Lucy's school. My biggest "to-do" is holding Sigge.
Here's hoping I can say no, xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment