It was not a very exciting running week. I ran 30 miles between 3 runs... so not a ton to report.
I did go to body pump 2x this week and heated yoga sculpt. I’m enjoying keeping my weeks flexible with classes, it makes my running days feel earned and rewarding.
RUNS//
Sunday: off
Monday: 4 miles on the crapiest treadmill in the hottest workout room at great wolf lodge. I’ve never sweat so much. I’m not even sure what pace I was at. It was such an old treadmill but I think I finished in 30 mins.
Tuesday: body pump
Wednesday: 6.5 miles outside 8:04 pace.
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 20.20 miles. My watch was all messed up. But I think I averaged around an 8:20 pace.
Saturday: I had every intention of going for a run, but then got asked to go to yoga sculpt at the new studio in town. It was seriously one of the most difficult things I’ve done. My clothes were DRENCHED and my face was red for a solid hour after I got home. I give the class 2 thumbs up.
TOTAL MILES// 30.7
Next week I’d like to hit 33 miles. That’s going to take some serious dedication since I won’t have a 20 miler to count!
What I listened to: Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell. Really really fascinating. And I finished it!
Favorite run: definitely my 20 miler. I did 10 by myself and 10 with Ashley on a new route which made it feel different and interesting and really the miles flew by.
Happy Running! xo. edc.
I did go to body pump 2x this week and heated yoga sculpt. I’m enjoying keeping my weeks flexible with classes, it makes my running days feel earned and rewarding.
RUNS//
Sunday: off
Monday: 4 miles on the crapiest treadmill in the hottest workout room at great wolf lodge. I’ve never sweat so much. I’m not even sure what pace I was at. It was such an old treadmill but I think I finished in 30 mins.
Tuesday: body pump
Wednesday: 6.5 miles outside 8:04 pace.
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 20.20 miles. My watch was all messed up. But I think I averaged around an 8:20 pace.
Saturday: I had every intention of going for a run, but then got asked to go to yoga sculpt at the new studio in town. It was seriously one of the most difficult things I’ve done. My clothes were DRENCHED and my face was red for a solid hour after I got home. I give the class 2 thumbs up.
TOTAL MILES// 30.7
Next week I’d like to hit 33 miles. That’s going to take some serious dedication since I won’t have a 20 miler to count!
What I listened to: Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell. Really really fascinating. And I finished it!
Favorite run: definitely my 20 miler. I did 10 by myself and 10 with Ashley on a new route which made it feel different and interesting and really the miles flew by.
Happy Running! xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment