I’m excited to begin documenting a bit more of my running. I’ve decided to start small and do a recap on Sunday’s of my runs that week. I’m hoping it will be a nice way to review my progress and keep me motivated to reaching my full potential.
RUNS//
Sunday: 3.1 on the treadmill at 8:45 pace (first run after being sick for 8 days)
Monday: 4.1 outside in the snow! 7:51 pace
Tuesday: 3.1 8:29 pace
Wednesday: 20.20 8:53 pace
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 6.2 with Ashley 8:41 pace and HITT class with Jessica
Saturday:4.1 on the treadmill at 7:03 pace with a .5 % incline (didn’t know this was a thing until recently)
TOTAL MILES FOR THE WEEK:40.8
I increased my miles and my activity level really quickly after having done nothing for a solid week and a half. But I feel good, strong and healthy, so I’m shooting for 30 miles this week.
Favorite run this week: although I LOVED the 20 miler, I have to say my fav was the snowy run on Monday. I think mostly bc it was my first run outside after being sick and it felt so good to get out there!
What I listened to: I had Happier Podcast in my headphones and enjoyed her take on progress not always looking how we think it should look. My go-to music when I want to bust out a good workout is Hillsong young and free, there’s something about the beat that makes me want to run fast.
happy running! xo. edc.
RUNS//
Sunday: 3.1 on the treadmill at 8:45 pace (first run after being sick for 8 days)
Monday: 4.1 outside in the snow! 7:51 pace
Tuesday: 3.1 8:29 pace
Wednesday: 20.20 8:53 pace
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 6.2 with Ashley 8:41 pace and HITT class with Jessica
Saturday:4.1 on the treadmill at 7:03 pace with a .5 % incline (didn’t know this was a thing until recently)
TOTAL MILES FOR THE WEEK:40.8
I increased my miles and my activity level really quickly after having done nothing for a solid week and a half. But I feel good, strong and healthy, so I’m shooting for 30 miles this week.
Favorite run this week: although I LOVED the 20 miler, I have to say my fav was the snowy run on Monday. I think mostly bc it was my first run outside after being sick and it felt so good to get out there!
What I listened to: I had Happier Podcast in my headphones and enjoyed her take on progress not always looking how we think it should look. My go-to music when I want to bust out a good workout is Hillsong young and free, there’s something about the beat that makes me want to run fast.
happy running! xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment